BS- Health & PhysEd, CSCS, TTS
Over 10 years working in the field of strength & conditioning with varying demographics from high school, college, and professional athletes to first responders & military personnel. Spent two years as the head strength & conditioning coach for football at Southern Oregon University before spending the next six years working in the private sector training athletes and others interested in developing leaner & stronger physiques. The last two years spent as fitness consultant for first responders and military personnel.
- Bachelor of Science in Health & Physical Education from Southern Oregon University.
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- EXOS Tactical Training Specialist (TTS)
- USA Weightlifting Level 1 Coach
- Tactical Strength & Conditioning Facilitator (TSAC-F) through the NSCA (in-progress)
- International Elite Deadlift qualification through the US Powerlifting Association (USPA)
Specialization is in powerlifting, strongman, hybrid training, mobility, athletic performance training, tactical strength & conditioning.